JA Solar PanelsGenuine Tier 1 manufacturer
JA Solar is a world leading manufacturer of high-performance solar panels for use in both residential and commercial solar power systems.The company was founded in May 2005 and publicly listed on the NASDAQ in February 2007 and has quickly established itself as a leading tier 1 solar panel manufacturer. The company holds 10% of global market share bringing in an annual sales revenue of US $3 billion. It boasts 11 production facilities worldwide with more than 20,000 employees positioned all over the globe including Australia, Germany, Spain, USA and Japan. With its strong financial position, leading industry experience, continuous focus on Research & Development and customer-oriented service, JA Solar panels are an excellent choice for your solar power Sunshine Coast, Brisbane or Gympie system.
- More than 11 years of experience manufacturing quality panels.
- Genuine Tier 1 manufacturer.
- JA Solar panels are certified to be PID (Potential induced degradation) free.
- Positive power tolerance of 5% – get the power you pay for.
- Electro-luminescence (EL) inspection ensures all panels are defect free prior to leaving the factory.
- Anti-reflective and anti-soiling surface coatings reduces power losses caused dirt and dust.
- Tested to the highest level of Salt Resistance (Level 6)
- High Grade Increased Hail Stone Resistance
- 12 year product warranty
- 25 year performance warranty
- Australian office – C -PKF Newcastle, 755 Hunter Street, Newcastle West NSW 2302
Contact us about JA Solar panels
Sunworks Solar are very pleased to announce that we have been appointed the Sunshine Coast's first and only REC Gold Solar Professional. This honour is only bestowed on the largest installers of REC solar panels in the country and highlights our dedication to the REC...
As a long term partner with Fronius we have been promoting and installing their solar inverters for more than 10 years. The release of the snap inverter range (Galvo, Primo and Symo) 5 years ago set a new standard in technology, design and capabilities that other...
We are always being asked if it is worth cleaning Sunshine Coast solar panels and as it was too windy this weekend to go fishing I decided to break tradition and clean my solar panels to see how much difference it would actually make. This image is my solar panels...
In a world where economic turmoil is the new normal, interest rates are at record lows, the AUD exchange rate is tumbling and share prices are falling what is the one thing that you can rely on to save you money and give a great financial return? A quality,...