If your Enphase system is showing the a status if Microinverters Not Reporting ( ), the SunWorks Solar Sunshine Coast team can help. Follow these steps to try and resolve the issue.
This problem is generally caused by the Envoy being located too far away from the main switchboard or if there is interference on the power lines between the envoy and the microinverters.
For Envoys that use a power cord (older models):
- If you have moved the Envoy from its original location it may now be too far away from the main switchboard. Relocating the envoy back to its original position or to another power point closer to the main switchboard may rectify the issue.
- No matter where the Envoy is located please ensure it is plugged directly into an power point and not into a surge protector, extension cord or power strip. Please also ensure that no other devices are plugged into the same power point as the Envoy.
For all Envoy models:
- If the Envoy is installed as close as possible to the main switchboard, there may be another device interfering with communication. Please check to see if any of these devices are on the same power circuit as the Envoy, if they are then either move the envoy or the device to another circuit and see if this resolves the issue:
- Power strips and surge protectors
- UPS (uninterruptible power supply) or battery backup units
- Touch lamps
- Battery chargers or AC adapters like those used for cell phone and laptop chargers, especially for older devices
- Heavy rotating motors in devices like fans, refrigerators, freezers, or water pumps
- Workshop equipment like a drill press, table saw, wood router, or planer
- Electronic pest deterrents
- Finally, any older or failing compact fluorescent light (CFL) installed in your home may cause interference. Remove the CFL, then check to see if reporting is restored.