LG NeON® 2The Panel Of The Future Available Today
LG NeON solar panels have double sided cells and award-winning CELLO technology which enables them to absorb light from both the front and the back of the solar cell.
This technology sets a new standard for solar panels and in 2015 LG received the Photovoltaic Innovation Award at the Intersolar Industry Event in Germany.
The LG Neon 2 panel has longer warranties, higher efficiencies and and stronger frames than previous LG solar panels. Contact SunWorks installers for LG solar power Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and Gympie.
LG NeON 2 Solar Panels
- Visually pleasing: LG NeON® 2 panels have been specifically designed to for maximum visual appeal – they have black solar cells, black framing and thinner wires all of which give an aesthetically pleasing uniform black appearance.
- Longer product warranty: The LG solar product warranty is 2 years longer than the industry standard of 10 years covers all labour and transportation costs associated with warranty replacement. In addition, the Warranty is held by LG Electronics Australia.
- More power per m2: LG NeON® 2’s 330W are a similar physical size to many conventional 260W panels. If you are short of roof space and want to maximise your solar output the LG NeON® 2 330W will give you 27% more electricity per square metre than a standard 260W panel.
- Improved 25 year Performance Warranty: Due to LG’s technical innovations the initial degradation of their solar panels has been reduced from -3% to -2%, in the 1st year and the annual rate of degradation has also be reduced from -0.7% per year to -0.55% per year thereafter. As a result LG Solar panels have a warranted output after 25 years of 84.8% – most other panels only warrant 80.2% after 25 years.
- Proven Field Performance: In real world performance tests LG NeON® models are consistently among the best performing panels.
- Low LID (Light Induced Degradation): During the manufacturing process NeON® cells undergo N-type doping which results in much extremely low Light Induced Degradation when compared with the standard solar cells found in other manufacturers solar panels. Simply put this means LG solar panels will generate more electricity over their lifespan than other solar panels.
- LG Corrosion Resistance Certification: LG NeON® 2 panels are certified to the highest level for both Salt Mist Corrosion and Ammonia Resistance meaning they can safely be installed in coastal areas.
- Extensive Testing Programme: LG test their solar panels in their own in-house laboratories to between 2 and 4 times the required International Standards. You can rely on an LG Solar panel to withstand our harsh climate.
- Strict Quality Control Reliable for the Future: The quality control of LG solar panels is monitored via 500+ monitoring points to effectively maintain their uncompromising quality standards.
- Cyclone Wind Load Resistance: LG solar panels are designed to withstand extreme wind events such as cyclones and are constructed with a strong double walled frame. As a result LG Solar panels are certified to withstand wind forces (rear load) of up to 5,400 Pascals compared to standard panels which are only certified to 2400 Pascals.
- Multi Anti-reflective Coatings Increase Output: LG solar panels have an anti-reflective coating on the glass and on the surface of the solar cells which ensures more light is absorbed in the panel and not reflected.
- Positive Tolerance (0/+3%): With and LG Solar panel you get the Watts you pay for. A 330 Watt LG panels will always be tested and the flash test of the panel will show somewhere production between 330W and 340W.
- Improved High Temperature Performance: Power production from solar panels reduces as the temperature increases. The LG NeON® 2 solar panel has a lower temperature co-efficient than competitor solar panels, which means maximum generation no matter how hot it gets.
- Anti PID Technology: PID or Potential Induced Degradation affects the long term ability of panels to produce electricity. LG solar panels have anti PID technology that has been independently tested by leading third party laboratories ensuing your LG Solar panels will continue to produce high levels of electricity long into the future
- CELLO Technology: “Cell connection, Electricity, Low loss, Low stress, Output” LG Solar Panels multi wire busbar cell technology lowers internal electrical resistance which increases panel efficiency and power production.
- Fully Automated Production in South Korea: All LG solar panels are manufactured on fully automated production line in Gumi, South Korea, this ensures quality standards are maintained.
Contact us today about LG Solar Panels
Why you should choose REC Alpha series solar panels for your Sunshine Coast solar power system. REC Solar have been a world leader in solar panel production since 1996 and the latest Alpha Series Solar Panels are arguably the best solar panel on the market today. What...
Sunworks Solar are very pleased to announce that we have been appointed the Sunshine Coast's first and only REC Gold Certified Solar Professional. This honour is only bestowed on the largest installers of REC solar panels in the country and highlights our dedication...
The REC Alpha Series solar panels have arrived in Australia and in this post we compare these panels with the popular LG Neon R. Both of these panels operate at the premium end of the solar market which was once dominated by LG however, as you will see in this post,...
As a long term partner with Fronius we have been promoting and installing their solar inverters for more than 10 years. The release of the snap inverter range (Galvo, Primo and Symo) 5 years ago set a new standard in technology, design and capabilities that other...
We are always being asked if it is worth cleaning Sunshine Coast solar panels and as it was too windy this weekend to go fishing I decided to break tradition and clean my solar panels to see how much difference it would actually make. This image is my solar panels...