Rinnai Stainless Steel Roof MountAustralian made and up to 39% more efficient than other brands
The Rinnai Australian designed and manufactured range of solar hot water systems draw on 70 years of knowledge to provide you with one of the most efficient systems available in Australia today.
The Rinnai Prestige range is the ultimate solar hot water system available today. With 2 ultra-efficient, Australian made excelsior collectors and an Australian made stainless steel tank the system qualifies for the highest number of STCs of any comparable solar hot water system.
Available with either a 330L storage tank which is perfect for family home or a 180L tank which suits townhouses and villas.
All Rinnai solar hot water systems are fully backed with a network of nationwide service agents – Why would you choose any other brand of solar hot water system?
Key Features (System):
- 330L system = 39 Small Scale Technology Certificates (STCs) – at least 30% more than other leading brands. Super efficient saving you more!
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Available in 330 litres and 180 litres.
Key Features (Tank):
- Highest quality commercial grade Stainless Steel cylinders specifically designed for solar applications
- Tanks do not require a sacrificial anode saving on maintenance costs
- Available in aluminum outer casing (Silver Prestige) or a range of colorbond colours.
- 10 year warranty on tank
- Electric boost element or optional Gas booster ensure a ‘top-up’ on low solar gain days
- Thermo arrestor valve included
Key Features (Excelsior Collectors)
- Full aluminium solar collectors for maximum corrosion resistance
- 10 fully encased risers on 100% copper absorber plate
Contact us about Solar Hot Water
The Queensland Plumbing and Wastewater Code has been amended to include a specific variation allowing solar hot water systems to be installed up to 90 degrees off true north. This is a major win for for consumers as previously hot water systems had to be installed no...
Once considered a thing of the future, solar power is now a common fixture seen on thousands of roofs across the country. For those looking to save money and reduce their environmental footprint, solar power is a great step in the right direction. Although lesser...
All of our Sunshine Coast solar power and solar hot water systems are available on 12 months interest free at our normal cash prices, for a limited time only. You can have your QLD solar power system or hot water system installed within 2 weeks (weather permitting)...
A solar hot water system is a great way to save money and reduce your environmental footprint. Using solar technology, the system works by absorbing solar energy from the sun and heating cooler water in pipes which is then transferred to a storage cylinder, ready for...
As costs of living continue to rise, Australians are now turning to energy-efficient technology to power their cars, homes and appliances. Studies have shown that heating water represents the biggest source of greenhouse gas emissions in an average Australian...