Fronius Galvo InverterPerfect for smaller solar power systems
Fronius Galvo Inverters
The Fronius Galvo inverter is the smallest range of single phase inverters manufactured in Austria by the Fronius solar energy company. It ranges in size from 1.5kW which is perfect for use as an inverter replacement on older systems to 3kW which can be used for smaller solar power systems.
The Galvo solar energy inverter has a host of impressive features which makes them one of the most future proof solar inverters in its class.
All Fronius inverters have an integrated energy management relay* which directs the electricity generated by your commercial or home solar power system to run a specific appliance such as a pool pump or hot water system whenever there sufficient excess solar energy to do so. This ensures maximum self-consumption of the electricity produced at all times.
* requires installation of a Fronius Smart Meter
A host of other smart features are included with this type of Fronius inverter including:
- Integrated data logging with WiFi connection to your home or business internet.
- Free monitoring on any internet connected device such as your smartphone, tablet or computer. For more detailed monitoring on the go you can also install the Fronius SolarWeb Pro app which is available from your app store for a small fee.
- Integrated, fully compliant DC Isolator removes the requirement for external DC isolators adjacent to the inverter.
- Ability to install additional circuit boards for retrofitting additional functions.
- Very low start up voltage which Fronius Galvo inverters will start producing electricity earlier in the day and will continue to produce electricity later in the afternoon/evening.
- Maximum shade tolerance via the Fronius Dynamic Peak Manager. This is a very advanced algorithm which scans the entire voltage range of the solar panel array every 10 minutes to find the maximum power point and this can increase power production on partly shaded systems by 2.4%.
Learn more about the Fronius Dynamic Peak Manager
Contact us today about Fronius solar power systems
As a long term partner with Fronius we have been promoting and installing their solar inverters for more than 10 years. The release of the snap inverter range (Galvo, Primo and Symo) 5 years ago set a new standard in technology, design and capabilities that other...
In this blog I will look at a Sunshine Coast home with reasonably large power consumption that had a 6.6kW system installed by SunWorks Solar in mid 2017. This family home has a pool and uses air-conditioning for both heating and cooling. In 2018 the total power...
Solar Inverters contain a lot of electronic circuitry and this needs to be kept cool in order to function properly. As a general rule heat has a significant influence on the lifespan of electronic components and every 10 degree C increase cuts their lifespan by 50% -...
Here at SunWorks, we are often asked if it is worth installing a solar power system and how much will it return. Every Sunshine Coast home is unique and we all use different amounts of power at different times of the day however, unless your roof is heavily shaded, a...
D & M were concerned about rising energy costs and wanted to install a large Sunshine Coast solar power system on their home to offset the running costs of the ducted air-conditioner and swimming pool. After some consultation Sunworks Solar recommended a 17.6kW...