Fronius Primo InverterThe most popular solar inverter in Australia
Fronius Primo Inverters
The Primo inverter is arguably the most popular residential solar inverter sold in Australia and they range in size from 3kW which is perfect for use on smaller systems all the way up to 8.2kW which can be used to install larger systems.
This Fronius inverter has a number of features which ensures they are one of the most future proof inverters sold today.
All Fronius solar inverters have an integrated energy management relay * which can be used to direct solar energy to run a specific appliance such as a swimming pool pump whenever there is sufficient excess solar power. * requires installation of a Fronius Smart Meter
A host of other smart features are included with the Fronius Primo inverter including:
- Built-in data logging functionality with WiFi connectivity to your home’s internet.
- Free monitoring of your residential solar power system data on any internet connected device such as your smartphone, tablet or computer. For more detailed monitoring on your smartphone or tablet you can also install the SolarWeb Pro app which is available from your app store for a small fee.
- Compliant, Integrated DC Isolator
- Ability to plug-in additional cards in the future for retrofitting additional functions as and when they become available.
- Low start up and wide operating voltage window which means the solar power inverter will start producing energy earlier in the morning and will continue to produce energy later in the evening.
- Dynamic Peak Manager which minimises the impact of shade on your solar panels. This is achieved by the inverter scanning the solar array entire voltage range every 10 minutes to find the maximum power point.
Learn more about the Fronius Primo Inverter
Contact us today about a Fronius solar power system for your home or business
As a long term partner with Fronius we have been promoting and installing their solar inverters for more than 10 years. The release of the snap inverter range (Galvo, Primo and Symo) 5 years ago set a new standard in technology, design and capabilities that other...
In this blog I will look at a Sunshine Coast home with reasonably large power consumption that had a 6.6kW system installed by SunWorks Solar in mid 2017. This family home has a pool and uses air-conditioning for both heating and cooling. In 2018 the total power...
Solar Inverters contain a lot of electronic circuitry and this needs to be kept cool in order to function properly. As a general rule heat has a significant influence on the lifespan of electronic components and every 10 degree C increase cuts their lifespan by 50% -...
Here at SunWorks, we are often asked if it is worth installing a solar power system and how much will it return. Every Sunshine Coast home is unique and we all use different amounts of power at different times of the day however, unless your roof is heavily shaded, a...
D & M were concerned about rising energy costs and wanted to install a large Sunshine Coast solar power system on their home to offset the running costs of the ducted air-conditioner and swimming pool. After some consultation Sunworks Solar recommended a 17.6kW...