Fronius Primo InverterThe most popular solar inverter in Australia
Fronius Primo Inverters
The Fronius Primo inverter is arguably the most popular solar inverter sold in Australia and they range in size from 3kW which is perfect for use on smaller systems all the way up to 8.2kW which can be used to install larger systems.
The Fronius Primo inverter has a number of features which ensures they are one of the most future proof inverters sold today.
All Fronius inverters have an integrated energy management relay * which can be used to direct solar energy to run a specific appliance such as a swimming pool pump whenever there is sufficient excess solar power. * requires installation of a Fronius Smart Meter
A host of other smart features are included with the Fronius Primo inverter including:
- Built-in data logging functionality with WiFi connectivity to your homes internet.
- Free monitoring of your system data on any internet connected device such as your smartphone, tablet or computer. For more detailed monitoring on your smartphone or tablet you can also install the SolarWeb Pro app which is available from your app store for a small fee.
- Compliant, Integrated DC Isolator
- Ability to plug-in additional cards in the future for retrofitting additional functions as and when they become available.
- Low start up and wide operating voltage window which means the inverter will start producing energy earlier in the morning and will continue to produce energy later in the evening.
- Dynamic Peak Manager which minimises the impact of shade on your solar panels. This is achieved by the inverter scanning the solar array entire voltage range every 10 minutes to find the maximum power point.
Contact us today about a Fronius solar power system for your home or business
D & M were concerned about rising energy costs and wanted install a large solar power system on their Sunshine Coast home to offset the running costs of the air-conditioner and swimming pool. After some consultation Sunworks Solar recommended a 17.6kW system...
We are pleased to announce that Fronius will be extending their 10 year (5 + 5 year) warranty promotion on their solar inverter range until the 30th June 2018. For more information on a solar power system for your home or business contact The SunWorks Solar Sunshine...
Fronius have been fully certified in accordance with ISO 9001 for over 20 years. All of their inverters are subject to extensive industry leading endurance tests - 80,000 hours compared to 10,000 for a Miele washing machine. Every single Fronius inverter undergoes...
Fronius have announced that their new Ohmpilot will be launched in Australia in early 2018. The Fronius Ohmpilot is a consumption regulator designed to use excess solar power to heat water rather than exporting it to the grid. Although the Ohmpilot is primarily used...
“24 hours of sun” is the Fronius vision of how energy will be supplied in the coming decades. Key points of this vision are: It is our duty to leave our children and generations to come a world that is still worth living in. To assure that, there is no alternative to...