Fronius Symo Inverter3 phase inverter for solar power systems
Fronius Symo Inverters
The three phase Fronius Symo inverter is one the most popular three phase solar inverters installed in Australia. They are all manufactured in Austria and are available in a range of sizes from 3kW all the way up to 20kW – there is therefore a Symo inverter to suit any installation.
All Fronius inverters include an integrated energy management relay *. This is perfect for maximising self-consumption of your solar electricity as it can used to run certain appliances such as an electric hot water systems or swimming pool pumps whenever there is sufficient excess solar electricity to do so. * requires installation of a Fronius Smart Meter
Key features of the Fronius Symo inverter include:
- Wi-Fi connectivity to ensure easy and seamless monitoring of system data.
- Free monitoring on any internet connected device such as your tablets, smartphones or computers. For more detailed monitoring you can also install the optional SolarWeb Pro app which is available for both Android and iPhone for a small one-time fee.
- Integrated, fully compliant DC Isolator
- Extremely low start up voltage which means your system will start generating electricity earlier in the day and will continue to generate electricity later in the afternoon/evening.
- Advanced maximum power point tracking algorithm which minimises power loss from partly shaded solar panels – this is done by the inverter scanning the solar panel voltages every 10 minutes throughout the day. This can, in certain circumstances increase power production on partly shaded systems by 2.4%.
Contact us today about a Fronius solar power system
D & M were concerned about rising energy costs and wanted install a large solar power system on their Sunshine Coast home to offset the running costs of the air-conditioner and swimming pool. After some consultation Sunworks Solar recommended a 17.6kW system...
We are pleased to announce that Fronius will be extending their 10 year (5 + 5 year) warranty promotion on their solar inverter range until the 30th June 2018. For more information on a solar power system for your home or business contact The SunWorks Solar Sunshine...
Fronius have been fully certified in accordance with ISO 9001 for over 20 years. All of their inverters are subject to extensive industry leading endurance tests - 80,000 hours compared to 10,000 for a Miele washing machine. Every single Fronius inverter undergoes...
Fronius have announced that their new Ohmpilot will be launched in Australia in early 2018. The Fronius Ohmpilot is a consumption regulator designed to use excess solar power to heat water rather than exporting it to the grid. Although the Ohmpilot is primarily used...
“24 hours of sun” is the Fronius vision of how energy will be supplied in the coming decades. Key points of this vision are: It is our duty to leave our children and generations to come a world that is still worth living in. To assure that, there is no alternative to...